The number of black components on a Ballistix 240-pin DIMM can vary, but it always has 120 pins on the front and 120 pins on the back, for a total of 240. Ballistix 240-pin DIMMs are approximately 5.25 inches long and 1.18 inches high, though the heights can vary. These 240-pin DDR3 DIMMs have only one notch within the row of pins, and each technology has the notch in a slightly different location on the module.
- Crucial Ballistix Tactical Memory Kit
- Module Size: 32GB kit (8GB x 4)
- Feature: DDR3-1600MHz PC3-12800
- Bus I/O Configuration: Unbuffered
- CAS Latency: 8
- Error Checking: NON-ECC
- Module Configuration: 1024Meg x 64