With ultimate reliability and ease of use in mind, even at a 100% duty cycle, Tandberg Data's rugged design builds on superior LTO technology and adds advanced features to create a new level of data protection. Tandberg LTO Half Height tape drives employ dynamic data rate matching to adjust to the speed of the host, reducing wear and tear on both drive and media and increasing performance, even on slower hosts. Its ultra-durable soft-load feature automatically positions the data cartridge, and the highly reliable leader-capture mechanism virtually eliminates lost leaders, increasing the success of your backup and restore operations. The Tandberg LTO-HH is compatible with industry standard, multi-sourced LTO media.
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Capacity: 800/400 GB (native/compressed)
- Transfer rates of up to 432 GB/Hr
- Broad connectivity - Available in both Ultra320 SCSI and 3Gb/sec SAS interfaces, the LTO-3 HH is ideal for midrange and departmental servers
- LTO WORM (write once, read many) for regulatory compliance
- Data rate matching continuously adjusts the speed of the tape drive to that of the server or network environment, which increases performance, reduces mechanical wear on the drive, and extends tape life
- Rock-solid reliability and data integrity with MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle