The Web browser-based remote management interface allows you to monitor, control, configure and diagnose problems from anywhere in the world. The T40+ supports SNMP, which will immediately send an e-mail on any error. The T40+ is supplied with 1x power supply. A secondary power supply can be fitted to provide redundancy for mission critical operations and to avoid power interruption to the library. Both power supplies share the load under normal operating conditions. However, if one of the power supplies fails, the other will assume the full load. The T40+ tape library provides outstanding value for IT managers that need to perform large, unattended backups, and who require flexibility, reliability and a future proof solution.
- Scalable capacity from 19.2TB to 123.2TB with capacity on Demand (CoD)
- Pass Thru mechanism will allow up to 5 libraries to be stacked together
- 1-2 Full Height LTO-3 or LTO-4 drives
- Performance on Demand (PoD) allows you to add drives or upgrade to the next generation LTO technology
- Browser-based remote management interface allows users to remotely monitor, control, configure and diagnose via the Internet
- The Redundant Power Supply (RPS) detects power fluctuations and fan failures
- WORM (write once read many) and Encryption (LTO-4 only) for enhanced data protection and regulatory compliance