The SMC8024L2 is a feature-rich 10/100/1000BASE-T standalone managed switch. This gigabit edge switch is designed to handle high bandwidth applications and capable of reaching up to 48Gbps with a non-blocking single chip switching architecture. It provides cost-effective, gigabit Ethernet switching for bandwidth-intensive networks that require easy to use management functions for optimizing configuration and performance. The switch includes Quality of Service features (4 queues, prioritization, weighted fair queuing) for smooth data transmission, critical security features (802.1x, IP filtering, ACLs), layer 2 management features (VLANs, Spanning Tree, IGMP snooping), helpful debugging options (Cable diagnostics, statistics, RMON) which are configured through an easy to use web interface or command line console interface. A flexible gigabit switch with 4 combo ports in a 1U high form factor, this switch is ideal for workgroup edge installations.
- Standalone managed switch in a small footprint
- VLAN with advanced QinQ support
- MultiLink Trunking with LACP
- Comprehensive network security
- Quality of Service:
- Supports 4 levels of priority with flexible classification and prioritization
- Per port bandwidth management