Tripp Lite's PS/2 Server Interface Unit connects a server with PS/2 keyboard/mouse ports to a B064-Series NetDirector KVM switch using Cat5e/6 cabling. Use of Cat5e/6 cables frees up space in server cabinets that would otherwise be filled by traditional, bulkier KVM cable kits. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases.
- Eliminates the need for thicker, heavier KVM cable kits
- Compact, lightweight design
- Plug and Play; no software required
- No power supply required
- 164 ft. (50 m.) distance from KVM Switch
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases