Tripp Lite's 16-Port NetCommander 1U Rackmount Cat5 KVM over IP Switch is the next generation of our cost-effective, feature-rich KVM switches. It's sleek, 1U design and compact size features RJ45 connection ports that utilize inexpensive Cat5 patch cables, reducing the amount of cable clutter normally found with traditional KVM cabling, as well as the ability to log in from anywhere via the Internet. Easily switch between CPU's with hot key commands, the built-in On-Screen Display (OSD) menu or the remote console toolbar. Cascadability allows connection to up to 256 computers. Compatible with PS/2 and USB computers, VGA, SVGA or XGA monitors, as well as all major operating systems (Mac not compatible over IP). Rack Mounting hardware included. Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing.
- 1-User, 16-Port Cat5 type KVM Switch with built-in IP functionality
- Powerful control of up to 256 computers from one KVM console, locally or remotely
- Achieves BIOS level control of any server, regardless of server condition and network connectivity. Covers the entire spectrum of crash scenarios
- Allows multiple simultaneous users to view remote sessions. Remote control is transferable between users w/appropriate permissions
- Supports the highest security standards for encryption ( 128-bit SSL and HTTPS )and authentication for remote users.
- Advanced OSD Management with multi-layer security for local users
- Video Resolution: 1600 x 1200 @ 75Hz
- Rackmounting hardware included
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Compatible with all major operating systems (Mac not compatible over IP)
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 6 and later, and Firefox 3.x
- Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing