Tripp Lite's NetCommander PS/2 Server Interface Module connects to the HD15 port and PS/2 ports on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the computer/server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
- Eliminates the need for thicker, heavier KVM cables
- Compact, lightweight design
- Plug and Play; no software required
- No power supply required
- Allows a Server/CPU to be located up to 100ft away from the KVM switch
- Needed to connect a PS/2 Server to a B070 / B072-Series NetCommander KVM switch via Cat5e cable