Tripp Lite's BP260 battery pack for use with Tripp Lite 12 and 24 volt PowerVerter APS inverter/charger systems. Rugged all metal battery enclosure safely houses two batteries and includes heavy gauge cabling, nut and bolt connectors and battery terminal isolators for user installation. Holds two Tripp Lite separate-purchase 98-121 batteries rated at 12 volts, 75 amp hours.
- Offers extended-run operation when used in conjunction with Tripp Lite APS systems with a 12 or 24V DC battery connection
- Holds 2 Tripp Lite 98-121 batteries rated at 12 volts, 75 amp hours (sold separately)
- Rugged all-metal battery enclosure safely houses two batteries
- Includes complete battery cabling (two 2-ft., two 8-in., one 6 inch fusable link), nuts and bolts for battery connection, set of red battery terminal isolators
- Sturdy metal battery cabinet