Tripp Lite single phase Monitored PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers real-time remote monitoring of voltage, frequency and load levels via built-in network connection. PowerAlert interface supports custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. PDU lighted digital display enables visual monitoring of PDU output current to prevent circuit overloads as additional equipment is added. Offers reliable rackmount multi-outlet power distribution from any protected UPS, generator or mains input power source. High quality design includes rugged all-metal housing and secure rackmount installation with included mounting accessories.
- 32A 7.3kW single phase 230V Monitored Power Distribution Unit / PDU
- Attached Blue IEC-309 32A (2P+E) input plug with 3.65m line cord
- 2U horizontal rackmount format supports installation in 2 or 4 post equipment racks
- 16 outlets (12 C13, 4 C19)
- Lighted display with select button reports output power consumption in amps in 3 segments (bank 1, bank 2 and total)
- DHCP/Manual configuration support
- 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing allows optimal communication with 10/100 Base-T networks
- Real-time clock backup maintains the time of day and date even if the PDU is unpowered
- Tiered access privileges allow an administrator and a guest to login via web browser for monitoring
- Alert notifications via email or SNMP traps offer immediate event notification
- Firmware upgrade ability supports future product enhancements.
- Fully compatible with FREE PowerAlert Network Management System / NMS Software
- Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered