Typical Applications: Kiosks-informational/web-access/commerce kiosks, ATM machines, lottery machines, etc; Remote, unattended servers-web servers, email servers, database servers, etc; Security systems-computers controlling card readers and audio/video equipment at remote entry/exit points.
- Ensures 100% availability of remote, unattended systems (kiosks, web/email servers, security system CPUs and more) by monitoring and restarting locked-up or poorly performing services
- Eliminates costly troubleshooting calls
- Provides a complete protection and availability solution when used with a Tripp Lite UPS System
- Service List Interface allows managers to select the services they want WatchDog Software to monitor
- Configuration Interface allows managers to set CPU usage thresholds and query parameters for select services
- Benchmarking Interface allows managers to collect and view service performance on an easy-to-read graph and proactively address recurrent problems
- Supports Windows NT, 2000 and XP systems