Network management interfaces support simultaneous communications via USB port, DB9 serial port and SNMPWEBCARD slot. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Supports simultaneous detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via all 3 network interfaces. Includes PowerAlert monitoring software and complete cabling. Emergency Power Off (EPO) interface. Integrated 2-bank PDU switching supports load shedding and remote-reboot of connected equipment. 3-stage metered current monitoring and battery charge status LEDs. LED display panel easily rotates for better viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. Dataline surge suppression for dialup, DSL or network Ethernet connection. Utility power and voltage regulation LEDs. Audible alarm. Self-test. Fault-tolerant auto-bypass mode. 4-post rackmount accessories included; 2-9USTAND tower kit and 2POSTRMKITWM two post rack and wallmount accessories available. Field-replaceable, hot-swappable internal batteries and external battery packs. Attractive all-black colour scheme. 2-year warranty.
- 2200VA / 2.2kVA online, double-conversion, extended-run 2U rack / tower UPS
- Zero transfer time, on-line, double-conversion and economy-mode operation supported
- Maintains sine-wave 200/208/220/230/240V +/-3% output during overvoltages to 275 and brownouts as low as 130V (50/60Hz auto-sensing)
- Simultaneous communications via HID compliant USB port, serial port, SNMP/Web card slot and EPO interface
- Fault tolerant auto-bypass mode, current monitoring and switched PDU control via 2 single-outlet load banks
- Input: C20 inlet (230V) / Output: 2 C19, 4 C13 (230V) / Jumpers: Includes 1 C19 to C20 cable and 2 C13 to C14 cables
- 2-year warranty