The MXTHQ1M High Resolution VGA Extension Cable (1-meter) is designed to extend your VGA video connection while maintaining the highest video quality possible through VGA. Ideally suited for high resolution VGA video applications, this high quality coaxial VGA extension cable (HD15 to HD15, M-F) helps eliminate the picture ghosting and fuzzy images that are inherent to non-coaxial cables, and features ferrite cores near the VGA connector ends to protect against EMI interference. Supports a VGA video signal that is ideal for high resolution monitors (1920x1200 and above). Enables you to connect high resolution VGA monitors at longer distances, without sacrificing video quality. Backed by StarTech.com Lifetime warranty. Extend your SVGA/VGA cable, for more convenient monitor placement. Extend the connection distance between monitors, video splitters, projectors and a VGA video source.
- Triple coaxial + twisted-pair wire for crystal clear display
- Durably constructed cable, with high quality HD15 connectors
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms for full brightness and vibrant picture colour from your VGA monitor
- High quality VGA connectors with moulded PVC strain relief
- Ferrite cores to help eliminate EMI interference