However, ASRock OMG is a free tool for controlling internet access of each single PC. Parents can easily control internet access through BIOS setup to protect their kids from using Internet at inappropriate time, and meanwhile, enjoy their own internet space. Even when the system is powered off (in ACPI S5 mode), On/Off Play Technology still allows users to enjoy the great audio experience from the portable audio devices through the PC speaker. Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is a revolutionary BIOS utility which offers tweak-friendly options in an advanced viewing interface. Compared with traditional BIOS design, the latest UEFI utility provides lots improved functions.
- 100% All Solid Capacitor design
- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, Support AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX
- 2 x USB 3.0, 6 x SATA3
- Supports XFast RAM, XFast LAN, XFast USB, OMG, Internet Flash, On/Off Play, UEFI System Browser
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Supports THX TruStudio