The RHINO 6000 is the first printer in the RHINO product family to offer PC connectivity. The printer not only enables you to download labels from your PC using RHINO CONNECT software and any Windows-based application, it also empowers you to create perfect labels right at the worksite - at a moment’s notice. Also, any changes you’ve made to labels in the field can be easily uploaded to your computer.
- Exclusive Hot Keys eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types including wire wraps, flags, patch panel labels, vertical labels and more
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardising labelling jobs
- Prints six different bar codes
- 1MB memory: stores 1000+ custom labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at worksites
- Intuitive graphical interface lets you create, edit and preview multiple labels on our largest backlit LCD display
- Built-in wizards allow simple yet advanced serialised labels
- One-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system for effortless labels
- Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
- Quick-charge lithium-ion rechargeable battery and on-screen battery life indicator ensures your RHINO 6000 is ready when you are
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls while allowing easy access to label cartridge
- Accepts 6, 9 12, 19 and 24mm RHINO labels
- Works with RHINO CONNECT Software (sold separately