The RHINO 6000 hard case kit offers leading technology in an all-in-one package. Its included software package offers the ultimate versatility to plan installations ahead of time and implement directly at the worksite. The RHINO 6000 is the first printer in the RHINO product family for high end demands, to offer PC connectivity. Create labels by downloading files from any Windows-based software program or by using RHINO's own RHINO CONNECT labelling software. Content can be prepared ahead of time on a PC, and printed from the RHINO 6000 in the office or stored in a printer and printed right on the job site. Either way, rugged RHINO 6000 simplifies labelling with advanced functions that are genuine time-savers.
- Unique HOT KEYS for wire & cable flags & wraps, patch panels, modules, terminal blocks, ... eliminate guesswork, complicated menus and offer fast and easy formatting of commonly used label types
- Over 250 easy-to-find, pre-programmed industry terms and symbols for saving time and standardising labelling jobs
- 1 MB of memory to store 1000+ labels, including industry terms, graphics, logos and symbols, for on-demand printing at job-sites
- Additional features include a large graphic display with backlight, one-touch powered cutter and cassette ejection system, automatic cassette recognition and quick charging lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Uses thermal transfer print technology - no ink cartridges
- Accepts 6, 9,12,19 and 24 mm RHINO labels
- Includes one 24 mm white Flexible Nylon label cartridge, AC adaptor, and lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack