The HP 361FLB is a dual port 1Gb Ethernet FlexibleLOM mezzanine adapter for select HP ProLiant BladeSystem c-Class Gen8 servers. Based on the Intel I350 controller, it offers customers an entry choice with an easy transition to upgrade later to 10GbE while protecting their server investment. The 361FLB can be purchased while configuring the BladeSystem or as a separate option. New features supported with the HP 361FLB include enhanced Virtualization (VMQ, NetQueue, VMDq), new I/O innovations with Intel Integrated I/O and Data Direct I/O, new Power Management Technologies with DMA Coalescing, and IEEE 1588. The 361FLB ships with advanced server features including support for failover and load balancing, TCP/IP checksum offloading, large send offloading, Wake-on-LAN, PXE, jumbo frames, and VLAN tagging.
- HP 361FLB provides networking features to free critical server resources
- Easy transition for later upgrade to 10GbE while protecting server investment
- Support for Time Stamping and Time Synchronization features, and new power saving features such as DMA Coalescing
- Support for latest virtualization features such as VMware NetQueue, Microsoft VMQ, and Intel VMD; VLAN support with 8 queues per port and the option for port partitioning
- Support for networking features including PXE, RSS, Large Send offload, Checksum Offload, Jumbo Frames, iSCSI Acceleration, and iSCSI Remote Boot