Secured environments where the host computer must be in a secure, inaccessible location from the the keyboard, mouse, camera or other USB input devices. Industrial control environments where the host computer must be located away from interference or contamination. Can be used with existing in-wall Cat5/Cat6 ethernet wiring, for extending USB connections between rooms. Reduce cable clutter and the need for mid-point USB hubs/repeaters by running a single, easy-to-install Cat5/Cat6 cable.
- One USB 2.0 port over a single Cat5/Cat6 cable
- Maximum extension distance of up to 100m (330ft) over Cat5 or Cat6 cabling
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 compliant, with support for data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Up to 500mA of power per port, for USB bus-powered devices
- 8kV Contact and 16kV Air Electrical Static Discharge (ESD) protection
- No driver or software installation required
- Includes surface-mounting brackets for both local and remote extender units