The Matrox M9138 LP PCIe x16 TripleHead graphics card renders pristine image quality on up to three DisplayPort monitors at resolutions up to 2560 x 1600 per output, for an exceptional multi-monitor user experience. With 1 GB of memory and advanced desktop management features, such as extending the Windows Taskbar to span multiple displays, the M9138 drives business, industrial, and government applications with extraordinary performance. Its low-profile form factor makes it easy to integrate into a wide variety of systems. It offers optimal Windows Vista Aero support (WDDM mode) and can be paired with another M9138 graphics card to support up to six DisplayPort monitors from a single system.
- High-resolution three DisplayPort monitor support: Up to 2560 x 1600 digital per output
- Native PCI express x16 performance: Maximum bandwidth to ensure best performance
- 1 GB of memory: For enhanced performance in demanding multi-monitor applications
- Low-profile form factor: To fit in a wide variety of systems; includes bracket for full-height ATX form factor.
- Optimal support for Windows Vista: Windows Vista Aero (WDDM mode), Windows XP, Windows Server, and Linux
- Passive cooling and low power consumption: Fanless design eliminates noise and increases product reliability
- Joined graphics card mode: Insert two M-Series cards into the same system to drive even more monitors across a stretched desktop
- Wide enterprise flexibility: Unified driver package compatible with other Matrox products
- Matrox PowerDesk software: Easily configure and manage program windows on multiple monitors
- Global sales and technical support