Thanks to its refined interface tools, you get control like never before, letting you monitor signal strength, setup parental settings, and other useful functions in a robust yet intuitive way. Powered by 5th generation Wi-Fi (5G Wi-Fi), the new 802.11ac Broadcom chipset gives the RT-AC66U superfast Gigabit wireless speeds. Compared with current 802.11n, the RT-AC66U delivers up to 1.3Gbps at 5GHz, which is 3X faster than 802.11n! The upgraded bandwidth has the higher capacity you need to increase Wi-Fi enjoyment at home. With notebooks, desktops, pads, and smartphones now all Wi-Fi-reliant, it's time to upgrade to the next generation so you can expand you connectivity now and in future. ASUS AiRadar intelligently strengthens connections to wireless devices. With high-powered amplification and beam packaging, it provides optimized signals in any direction with better coverage to improve your data throughput. Delivering 2.4GHz and 5GHz concurrent bands at up to 450Mbps and 1.3Gbps, respectively, the RT-AC66U has a total speed of up to 1.75Gbps, and maintains complete stability. You can perform basic tasks like web browsing and file downloading on the 2.4GHz band, while simultaneously allowing multiple devices to stream in HD or support online gaming and other demanding applications smoothly on the clearer 5GHz band.
- 5th generation 802.11ac chipset gives you concurrent dual-band 2.4GHz/5GHz for up to super-fast 1.75Gbps
- ASUS AiCloud service: Access, stream, share, sync - all on the go with unlimited storage expansion!
- Gigabit Ethernet Ports for the Fastest, Most Reliable Internet Performance
- AiRadar optimizes wireless coverage with detachable high-powered antennas
- Enjoy the ASUSWRT dashboard UI for 3 steps easy setup, signal monitoring, and network application control
- Download Master for wireless data storage and access to your router-connected USB storage devices
- File Sharing, Printer Sharing, and 3G Sharing via Two Multi-Functional Built-in USB Ports