The D-Link XFP module provides high-speed 10-Gigabit connection on the secure fibre cable. It provides a single or dual XFP slots and can be slid into an open slot of a D-Link Gigabit switch. A number of 10Gigabit transceivers are available for selection for installation in the XFP slot. Data transfer is operated in the full-duplex mode at 20 Gigabits per second on either the multi-mode or single-mode fibre network cable, depending on the type of transceiver being installed. The D-Link XFP module allows flexible deployment of 10-Gigabit connection and is ideal for bandwidth-hungry applications that can meet greater cable distances and low signal interference requirements in the Local Area Network, Wide Area Network and Metropolitan Area Network.
- 1 XFP Slots for Installation of XFP Transceivers
- Up to 20Gbps Full Duplex Per Port
- IEEE 802.3ae Compliance
- Installable in DGS-3400 and DXS-3300 Series Gigabit Switches
- Supports XFP MSA Compliant Transceivers
- Ideal for Server/LAN Backbone (300 m Fiber Cable Distance), Campus Backbone (10 km Fiber Cable Distance), WAN & MAN Deployment (40 km Fiber Cable Distance)