Kingston's enterprise class E100 solid-state drive is ideal for mission-critical environments such as datacentres, which need to be up and running 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. E100 combines impressive endurance and reliability with power fail support to ensure uninterrupted operation. E100 offers 10X endurance over typical client SSDs, with 30K program/erase cycles on E100 vs. 3K program/erase cycles on client SSDs. It features a SF-2500 enterprise class processor, DuraWrite for maximum read/write performance and endurance and RAISE for advanced error correction. With speed read/write performance delays of large data sets, E100 helps solve the IO latency bottlenecks in servers. It enables larger enterprise virtualization projects by increasing the number of virtual systems supported using the existing hardware infrastructure.
- Multiple capacities - the right capacity to meet your storage standards
- Endurance - Data Integrity Protection featuring DuraClass Technology
- Dependable - RAISE for advanced data reliability
- Durable - DuraWrite optimizes writes to extend endurance
- Guaranteed - three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability