Improved scalability and performance through a high-density, highly scalable environment that can be tuned to perform at an optimal level based on your needs. Connectivity to cloud services using a common identity and management framework for more secure and reliable cross-premises connectivity. Windows Server 2012 offers tools to help customers make the transition from on-premises to hosted or hybrid environments, and to continue providing the services and reliability demanded by enterprise, mid-market, and small businesses. Windows Server 2012 also meets needs specific to hosting providers, including the ability to isolate tenants, gain insight into how infrastructure resources are used, and provide new services to help create additional revenue streams.
- Windows Server 2012 is designed for IT pros to optimize for the cloud while satisfying business needs faster and more efficiently by providing a highly available, easy-to-manage, multi server platform
- Windows Server 2012 is a proven application and web platform that includes thousands of applications already built and deployed
- Flexible, to enable hybrid and symmetrical applications across the datacentre and the cloud
- Cloud optimized IT supports a mobile and flexible work style that gives people access to information and data regardless of the infrastructure, network, device, or application in use
- Windows Server 2012 empowers IT to provide users with flexible access to data and applications from virtually anywhere, on popular devices-all with a rich user experience