The Novara CP-3006 ControlPad with built-in Ethernet port combines a controller with an easy to use 6-button keypad that mounts into a standard 1 gang US, UK, or EU back box. Setting up the Novara 3000 Series ControlPads is simple using Novara Device Configuration Software (DCS) and requires no programming. The Novara ControlPads built-in IR and RS-232 ports can be configured to control volume, input selection and power for a wide range of AV devices including projectors, DVD players and switchers. Easily connect to AMX's Resource Management Suite which enables web-based remote diagnostics and management through the built-in Ethernet Port. The Novara 3000 Series ControlPads are available in Black, White and Aluminum finishes.
- All-in-one Keypad/Controller - Unique product is a standalone user interface combined with an onboard controller
- RMS Compatible - Remotely monitor, manage and control every room on the network
- Built in Ethernet Port - Allows the Novara ControlPad to be communicate with RMS
- Network Configurable - Configure/update an entire campus/facility simultaneously
- Device Configuration Software (DCS) - No programming required for system setup