Even if you are not a great openings expert you can become one using Let's Check. The entire body of modern openings theory is built into the system, and Let's Check provides you instantly with the latest statistics of any position in the opening: how often did it occur, which moves were played, with what success. The openings book is updated on a weekly basis and will show you which variations are currently topical and how good they are. It will also reveal which lines are being analysed and debated in the international community, and with what conclusions. Using Let's Check while watching top games live on the Playchess server becomes an experience in itself. Not only do you have the latest openings and statistics at your disposal, you can also see the results of the most powerful computers and engines that are logged into the server - total information on any computer, in the blink of an eye.
- Strong Fritz13 engine
- Improved user interface in Windows Office 2010 style
- Database with 1.5 million games
- Improved database management with direct choice
- 10 hours of Fritztrainer videos with Garry Kasparov, Vishy Anand and many others
- 1 month premium membership of playchess.com