Your PC will run cooler and quieter when you replace your CPU's standard heatsink with a Hydro Series H55. Installation is straightforward: if you can get to the back of your PC's motherboard, you can install an H55. All you'll need is a screwdriver. The compact components and flexible tubing make Hydro Series H55 easy to install even if you're cramped for space. It allows you to improve your CPU's cooling efficiency even in most compact cases - as long as your case has a 120mm fan mount near the CPU, H55 will probably fit.
- Self-contained cooling system
- Tool-free mounting bracket kit
- Low-noise, low-speed 120mm fan
- Low permeability rubber tooling
- Low-profile pump
- Latest generation micro-fin copper cold plate with pre-applied thermal compound
- Low-profile black aluminum heat exchanger