Build your Web sites your way. Microsoft Expression Web gives you all the tools you'll need to produce high-quality, standards-based Web sites the way you want them. Take advantage of the best of dynamic Web site design, enabling you to design, develop, and maintain exceptional standards-based Web sites. Create CSS-based, XHTML 1.0 Transitional-conformant Web sites by default, and work better across browsers, simplifying deployment and maintenance. Configure flexible schema settings to support all combinations of HTML/XHTML/Strict/Transitional/Frameset and CSS 1.0/2.0/2.1 in addition to browser-specific schemas. Validate your site with Compatibility reporting and use the Accessibility report to verify your site against Section 508 and W3C Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG).
- Explore Creative Possibilities - Unleash your creativity and bring your Web sites to life with sophisticated CSS design features including visual designers, specialized task panes, and tool bars that give you precise control of page layout and formatting
- Realize Greater Productivity - Reduce complexity and ease integration of data by using powerful task panes and design tools which allow quick incorporation of XML data. Seamlessly integrate Web design and development teams with Expression Web and Microsof
- Deliver Superior Quality - Create dynamic, interactive pages and sites that leverage the power of the Web to deliver compelling user experiences. Easily design to standards and optimize your sites for accessibility and cross-browser compatibility with bui
- XHTML compliance - Design sites according to today's exacting standards with minimum effort by taking advantage of deep support for XHTML in Expression Web
- Full schema support - Choose whatever schema you want to adopt, Expression Web builds appropriate code, and the compatibility checker highlights non-conformant custom code
- Real-time standards validation - Receive instant feedback of standards violations so instant corrections can be made during the design process, whether in design or code view. Prevents time-consuming corrections at a later stage in the design
- Accessibility checking - Use the built-in accessibility checker to make sure that Web sites can fully conform to accessibility standards for reading by screen readers, with support for WCAG and Section 508 standards