Kingston's DataTraveler Workspace is certified by Microsoft for use with Windows To Go, a feature of Windows 8 Enterprise. Kingston's DataTraveler Workspace for Windows To Go is a fully manageable corporate Windows 8 workspace on a specially configured, bootable USB drive. It allows IT administrators to easily support such work styles as 'bring your own PC,' mobile workforce and the needs of contingency staff, who need access to the corporate environment without security compromise. This USB 3.0 drive incorporates SSD controller technology to produce a high-performance, low-latency drive. It's factory configured as a fixed drive so it boots through USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports on compatible hardware that has been certified for use with either Windows 7 or Windows 8. DataTraveler Workspace is backed by a two-year warranty, free technical support and the legendary reliability that makes Kingston the world's independent memory leader.
- Certified for use with Windows To Go
- SSD technology in a USB 3.0 drive
- Bootable; factory configured as a fixed drive
- supports BitLocker for data encryption and Trusted Boot for protecting boot process and anti-malware software
- Resilient to accidental removal so the workspace can resume if the drive is plugged back in within 60 seconds
- Compatible - with PCs certified for use with Windows 7 or Windows 8 operating systems Backwards compatible - with USB 2.0 to fit more systems while optimizing performance