Get the drop on opponents with improved audio positioning and bask in game music with crystal-clear 118dB SNR sound. All done by the creators of Xonar Xense (2011 CES Innovations Award winner) and Xonar Essence One (2012 CES Innovations Award winner). The commitment of the Xonar team delivers leading-performance gaming products, merged with the excitement of a unique, stylish and gamer-focused design. ROG Xonar Phoebus, named after the Greek god of the sun and music, comes with exclusive ROG Command technology, Hyper Grounding technology, EMI-shielding and top notch components, combined with the latest Dolby surround enhancement to ensure you hear exactly what game designers want you to hear. Beyond excellent sound quality, ROG Xonar Phoebus gives you clean and seamless communications for a totally immersive experience. World-exclusive ROG Command technology was specifically developed by the Xonar team to bring effective noise cancelation to a gaming soundcard set. Intelligent sound detection algorithms and array microphones (two on the dedicated control box) enable up to 50% ambient noise reduction, effectively turning loud locations such as LAN parties into something as quiet as a library.
- ROG Command technology effectively reduces up to 50% of environmental noise
- Embrace exceptional sound quality for the win with 118dB SNR clarity and a headphone amplifier
- Control box within easy reach for instant volume tuning and headset connections
- Enjoy effortless adjustment with the new Xonar Audio Center
- Realistic surround and enhanced sound thanks to Dolby Home Theater V4 and the GX 3.0 game audio engine