Complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards, with data rates up to 300Mbps. Converts wired LAN to wireless, and may also upgrade existing low-speed 802.11b/g devices to faster 802.11n speeds. Equipped with five 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports, to connect to devices such as smart TVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, game consoles, DVRs, PCs, and set-top boxes. Hardware WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) button allows easy installation into existing home wireless networking environments. Simply press the WPS button on the device and the home wireless router. Features user-friendly browser-based iQ Setup for smart, automatic and quick installation. Previously problematic settings can be completed with just a few clicks. Supports various wireless encryptions protocols, including WEP 64/128 bit, WPA and WPA2. Supports IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and implements wireless green technology, which can reduce power consumption by 40% to 80%, by adjusting power to wired and wireless connections depending on usage. Equipped with external dipole antennas for better wireless transmission range and coverage. The device can be placed in a living room far away from the wireless router, yet still provide smooth Internet video and online gaming experiences.
- Wireless streaming: Complies with wireless IEEE 802.11b/g/n standards
- HDTV video streaming: Works with smart TVs
- Home entertainment: Supports up to five devices - enjoy HDTV video, Internet video, music and online games
- Universal compatibility: Converts any wired network devices to wireless, including printers, NAS and set-top boxes
- Easy setup: Features iQ Setup and WPS for smart, automatic and quick installation