Works well in industrial applications, where standard power outlets are not available or are too costly to install. Perfect for powering a Wireless Access Point (WAP) in a business environment. Power a security camera/ network webcam situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible, over an Ethernet connection. Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks. Connecting PoE device data and power to Gigabit fiber backbone.
- 10/100/1000Base-T to 1000Base-SX/LX Media Converter with open SFP slot
- IEEE 802.3af Compliant PSE (power sourcing equipment)
- Supplies 48V DC (up to 15.4W) to PoE compliant devices
- Supports Link Fault Pass-Through (LFPT) function
- 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Auto-negotiation or Forced Mode
- Supports 1632 bytes (max.) packets
- Auto MDI/MDI-X