The PCIUSB3S22 2-Port PCI to USB 3.0 Card enables you to connect USB 3.0 peripherals to a PC through a legacy PCI host bus, which doubles the data transfer speeds when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than would be possible with a USB 2.0 host connection - up to 1.3 Gbps (PCI bus limit). The card features an optional SATA power connection, which enables each port to supply up to 900mA of power to USB 3.0 bus-powered devices. By supporting a legacy (PCI) host connection, the card adds updated peripheral connectivity, without having to upgrade to a PCIe-equipped motherboard or rely on the backward compatibility of USB 3.0 peripherals. Guaranteed to provide reliable performance, the PCIUSB3S22 PCI USB 3.0 card is backed by lifetime warranty and free lifetime technical support. Faster transfer rates when used with USB 3.0 peripherals than a USB 2.0 host connection would permit (up to 1.3 Gbps, PCI bus limit). Suited for installation in Small Form Factor cases as well as in full profile systems Can support bus-powered USB devices. Connect USB 3.0 peripherals to a legacy PC through a PCI slot. Expand system capabilities with additional external USB ports.
- 2 external Super Speed USB 3.0 ports
- Provides up to 900mA of power over USB 3.0
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0/1.x devices
- Compliant with USB 3.0 base specification 1.0 and xHCI specification 0.95
- Compliant with PCI Specification 3.0
- Includes a Low Profile/half-height installation bracket