Available on both 32-bit and x64 platforms, SQL Server Enterprise drives new levels of performance for data-intensive applications. Review the system requirements for SQL Server Enterprise. Please Note: Your company must have an existing Microsoft Volume License Agreement for you to be able to order this product.
- No Limit to Number of CPUs Supported
- RAM Support limited by Operating System
- Support for 64-Bit Processors
- Support for large-scale databases
- Parallel processing of indexing operations
- Indexed view creation is supported
- High Availability features include: Database Mirroring • Failover Clustering • Backup Log-shipping • Online System Changes • Online Indexing • Online Restore • Fast Recovery
- Manageability Features include: Auto Tuning • Express Manager • Management Studio • Database Tuning Advisor • Serviceability Enhancements • Full-text Search • SQL Agent Job Scheduling Service
- Advanced Auditing, Authentication, and Authorisation features: Data Encryption and Key Management, Integration with Microsoft Baseline Security Analyser, Integration with Microsoft Update.
- Enhanced Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views • T-SQL Enhancements • Common Language Runtime and .NET Integration • User-defined Types • Native XML • XQuery • Notification Services • Service Broker
- Integration and Interoperability Features Include: • Import/Export • Integration Services with Basic Transforms • Integration Services Advanced Transforms • Merge Replication • Transactional Replication • Oracle Replication • Web Services (HTTP Endpoints)
- Business Intelligence Features include: • Report Server • Report Builder • Reporting Data Sources • Scale Out Report Servers • Data Driven Subscriptions • Infinite Click through • Data Warehousing • Star Query Optimization • SQL Analytical Functions • BI