Microsoft License Fulfilment Media for Microsoft Volume License Agreements. This product cannot be used without your organisation having the appropriate licensing agreement in place. You don't have to be a large company to save money using Microsofts business licensing options. Please contact our sales department for more details on how your organisation can benefit from one of the several Microsoft Multiple Licensing Schemes.
- Access the Word 2003 spelling checker by invoking the built-in collection of Dialog objects in Word 2003
- Create customized documents based on Microsoft SQL Server data in code by taking advantage of bookmarks in a Word 2003 document or template.
- Create charts based on data from Microsoft SQL Server, using the Excel object model and code written in Microsoft Visual Basic .NET or Microsoft Visual C#.
- Office CommandBar objects provide a way to hook custom code to menu items and toolbar buttons
- Integrate managed code with events raised by Excel 2003 objects
- Integrate managed code with events raised by Word 2003 objects
- Programmatically load data into a Word table from an Access/Jet database by taking advantage of ADO.NET to access data
- Work with Offline SQL Server Data in Excel 2003