The PEX100SFP PCI Express 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Fiber Open SFP Network Card lets you connect a PCI Express-based PC directly to a fiber optic network using the 10/100 Mbps SFP of your choice. A versatile solution for connecting a computer directly to a 10/100 Mbps fiber network, the PCIe SFP network adapter enables you to choose the 10/100 Mbps SFP that best suits your network fiber connection and distance requirements (see our full line of 100 Mbps transceivers for compatible solutions). Ideal for secure network setups, the open SFP NIC offers a direct fiber connection which is not susceptible to electronic interference like standard RJ45 networks. Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- PCI Express SFP network card
- Supports Full/Half-duplex Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3u 100Base-FX, IEEE802.1Q VLAN Tagging, IEEE802.1p Layer 2 Priority Encoding, IEEE 802.3x full duplex flow control, RFC 1157 SNMP v1
- Supports PCI Message Signalled Interrupt (MSI)
- Preboot Execution Environment (PXE) 2.1
- Cable diagnostic utility