It consists of multiple sensors for various components on the motherboard, giving users the ability to monitor each area, while increasing options for fan control housed inside the chassis. The Thermal Radar automatically calculates ideal fan speeds based on different parameters selected by users for each component, keeping everything cooler and longer lasting. DIGI+ Power Control includes multiple digital voltage controllers, allowing ultra-precise modulation and tuning for both the CPU and DRAM. This innovative and industry-leading ASUS technology provides extremely accurate voltage tuning for better efficiency, stability and performance.
- PCI Express 3.0 - The Latest Graphics Standard Now on AMD Boards
- TUF CeraM!X Heatsink Coating Tech. - 50% Larger area for heat dissipation with the revolutionary ceramics-coating technology
- TUF Thermal Radar - Real Time Temp. Detection and Heat Removal
- TUF Components [Alloy Choke, Cap. & MOSFET; Certified by Military- standard] - Certified for Tough Duty
- DIGI+ Power Control - All-New Digital Power Control for both CPU and DRAM
- USB BIOS Flashback - Easy, worry-free USB BIOS Flashback with Hardware-based Design
- Windows 8 Ready - Assured Compatibility