The Intel Ethernet Server Adaptor I210 builds on Intel's history of excellence in Ethernet products. Intel continues its market leadership with this newest generation PCIe GbE network adapter. Based on the Intel Ethernet Controller I210, this adapter represents the next step in the Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) networking evolution for the enterprise and data centre, offering Audio Video Bridging (AVB) support, along with power management technologies such as Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) and direct memory access (DMA) coalescing.
- Low-halogen1 single-port PCI-Express 10/100/1000 Ethernet adaptor
- Innovative power management features including Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE),
- DMA Coalescing, ultra-compact design, and a unique ventilated bracket for increased efficiency and reduced power consumption
- IEEE 802.1Qav Audio-Video-Bridging (AVB) for tightly controlled media stream synchronization, buffering, and reservation
- High-performing design supporting PCI Express Gen 2.1 2.5GT/s
- Reliable and proven Gigabit Ethernet technology from Intel Corporation