Converts PC-based A/V signals into HDMI: The MANHATTAN USB 2.0 to HDMI Adapter translates analog PC audio/video signals and transmits digital output to HDMI projectors, flat-panel displays, televisions and other similar devices. Built-in circuitry allows digital media enthusiasts to easily distribute and enjoy PC-based multimedia content on high-definition displays and TVs while maintaining simultaneous A/V reception at the source PC. Its high-definition capability supports up to 1920 x 1080 and 1080p to serve a wide range of resolutions in many PC and high-definition applications, including training, retail and tradeshow settings. With Windows and Mac compatibility, the MANHATTAN USB 2.0 to HDMI Adapter requires no complicated configuration to convert and deliver digital content stored on desktop and notebook computers to other devices with HDMI input capabilities.
- Easily converts USB video and stereo audio into an HDMI signal
- Ideal for connecting PCs to high-definition TVs, projectors, flat panel displays and more
- Delivers a clear, sharp transmission - supports 1080p high-definition video with a widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9
- Bus Powered - no external power supply needed
- Windows and Mac compatible - simple to install
- Lifetime Warranty