Easily convert RS485 buses to a USB interface The MANHATTAN USB to RS485 Converter transforms any standard full-duplex USB port into a two-wire, half-duplex communication channel with a range of up to 1200 m (3900 ft.). Automatically detected and installed as a native Com port without IRQ or DMA configuration, it provides USB connectivity with Plug and Play and hot-swap capabilities to legacy devices and connects them to newer PCs with fewer device conflicts. Its Windows/7/8 compatibility, bus power and rugged construction help provide reliable performance without an external power supply or complicated set-up.
- Quickly adds an RS485 connection to a single USB port
- Easily converts RS485 industrial buses to a USB interface
- Supports multiple modules when installed in a USB hub
- Hassle-free configuration of two-wire half duplex networks up to 1200 meters
- Windows/7/8 compatible - Plug and Play; hot-swappable
- Lifetime Warranty