The ergonomic design of the Philips Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena. The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription. The requirements for usage have been incorporated into its design: because it inclines gently from the centre, the user can switch easily and smoothly between the various functions. Transcriptionists can stop and start dictations with only a slight movement of the heel, without lifting the foot unnecessarily, which both increases efficiency and makes the device a pleasure to work with.
- Ergonomic design sets new standards in terms of professional usablility and comfort
- Developed in cooperation with ergonomists and professional end users
- Slim design for minimized physical strain due to less foot movement
- Anti-slip bottom elements keep the foot control in the right place
- Confi gurable pedal functions for tailoring the foot control to your personal preferences
- Four different models allow you to choose the device that fits best to your working habits