The universal mounting hardware and cable management design lets you easily mount a 1U Avocent KVM switch behind the console. This eliminates the need for additional rack space. For the security conscious user, a key lock prevents access to the keyboard or LCD trays.
- 1U slide in design: Easy to access and low demand on valuable rack space. It also accommodates the mounting of a KVM switch at the rear without requiring additional rack space
- Dual rail design: Enables viewing of the LCD display even when the rack door is locked. The LCD component slides out independently of the keyboard and can flip vertically through 90 degrees simplifying operator use and at-the-rack work space
- Security: A key lock prevents access to the keypad or LCD trays
- Out-of-band access: Efficient non-network access point reduces downtime in the event of the KVM over IP network access being unavailable
- Compatibility with Avocent 1U KVM switches: Enables access and control of multiple servers via new and legacy Avocent KVM switches
- Supported Hardware: Computers - PS/2 and USB. Monitors - KVM Switch Local port PS/2 and USB