Gamers can hear opponent movements, gunfire, call-outs, and other auditory cues with better directional precision, contributing to successful play. The 7.1 virtual surround mode presents lifelike and distortion-free in-game surround. Its design optimizes surround effects originally not programmed specifically for games, resulting in more natural and balanced enveloping in-game audio. The ROG Spitfire's integrated headphone amplifier features ROG engineering that boosts in-game sound detail, and has been tailor-made to match the tonal performance of ROG gaming headsets, as opposed to off-the-shelf headphone amplifiers. Large 50mm neodymium drivers on Orion PRO have been meticulously fine-tuned to provide dynamic audio positioning. They provide supreme clarity, thundering bass, and extreme low distortion. Powerful and dynamic audio makes the virtual battlefield so real, every action and reflex become lightning-fast second nature.
- ROG Spitfire USB audio processor - driver-free hardware DSP (digital signal processor)
- 7.1 virtual surround, headphone amplifier, and FPS EQ one-click gaming sound enhancement modes
- True to life in-game audio detail with big 50mm neodymium magnet drivers
- Full battlefield focus with effective 30dB noise isolation
- Full size 100mm over-ear cushions with perfect snug fit for prolonged gaming sessions