ASUS USB 3.0 Boost technology supports UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol), the latest USB 3.0 standard. With USB 3.0 Boost technology, a USB device's transmission speed is significantly increased up to 170%, adding to an already impressive fast USB 3.0 transfer speed. ASUS software automatically accelerates data speeds for compatible USB 3.0 peripherals without the need for any user interaction. With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Moreover, you can prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run in a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long-waits on downloads. Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it's an intuitive network bandwidth control centre. ASUS UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2TB in 64-bit operating systems.
- Dual Intelligent Processors - TPU + EPU
- USB 3.0 Boost - Faster USB 3.0 Transmission with UASP
- Network iControl. Real time Network Bandwidth Control
- UEFI BIOS - Flexible & Easy BIOS Interface
- Auto Tuning - Auto System Level Up
- Quad-GPU CrossFireX Support!
- True USB 3.0 & SATA 6Gb/s Support - Fully Unleash Performance
- Windows 8 Ready - Assured Compatibility