Priority can be given by the router to ensure important data like gaming packets, customer information, or management information move through the router at lightning speed, even under heavy load. You can also control the speed at different type of outgoing data passed through the router to ensure that users do not saturate the bandwidth and browsing activities. The Easy Sign-On (EZSO) technology allows users to establish an ADSL connection effortlessly via standard web browser like IE. The router can automatically detect the PPPoE/PPPoA or DHCP protocol for your ADSL connection. Just log in the system with required username and password that is provided by your ISP, the router will automatically establish the Internet connection. This user-friendly design supports all kinds of operating systems. Along with the built-in NAT natural firewall feature, the router also provides advanced hacker pattern-filtering protection. It can automatically detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. Built with Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI), the router enables users to determine whether or not a data packet is allowed to pass through the firewall to the private LAN.
- High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible to ADSL
- SOHO Firewall Security with DoS Prevention and SPI
- Easy Sign-On (EZSO) and Web-based Configuration
- Quality of Service Control for Traffic Prioritization and Bandwidth Management
- Supports Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)