Along with the built-in NAT firewall feature, the router also provides advanced hacker pattern-filtering protection. It can automatically detect and block Denial of Service (DoS) attacks. In addition to the NAT technology, the BiPAC 5200/5200S supports Packet Filtering for high-level security control. The Web-based User Interface makes the BiPAC 5200(S) extremely easy for users to install and manage the network. With DHCP client and server built-in, system administrators can easily attach this security router into existing network and manage the IP assignment without re-configuring other stations. Furthermore, future firmware upgrade can be done via the friendly Web-based User Interface.
- High speed Internet access with ADSL2/2+; backward compatible to ADSL
- SOHO Firewall Security with DoS Prevention and Packet Filtering
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) Compliant
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Supports Virtual Private Network (VPN) pass-through
- Ideal for Home and SOHO Users