With this technology, users enjoy not only high-speed ADSL services but also broadband multimedia applications such as interactive gaming, video streaming and real-time audio much easier and faster than ever. Particularly, Annex M standard combined in the model of BiPAC 7404V(G)PM supports the latest ADSL2/2+ for higher upload speeds by doubling the upstream data rate. The Quality of Service (QoS) feature helps users manage the bandwidth and prioritize the traffic of data effectively. It gives you full control over the traffic of any type of data. It ensures latency-sensitive and bandwidth-consuming applications like P2P sharing program, VoIP call, gaming packets or customer information can move through the router at lightning speed, even under heavy load. You can control the speed for inbound and outbound data passed through the router to ensure users do not saturate the bandwidth and browsing activities. With integrated 802.11g Wireless Access Point in the router, the device offers a quick yet easy access and mobility to the users among wired network, wireless network, broadband connection (ADSL). In addition to 54 Mbps 802.11g data rate, it is also backward compatible with existing 802.11b equipments. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the security level of data protection and access control via Wireless LAN. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows you to expand the wireless network without using wires at all.
- Voice over IP compliant with SIP standard
- Two FXS ports for connecting to regular telephones
- One FXO port for voice calls via PSTN Fixed-line
- Gateway - Least Cost Routing support (for retail package only)
- High speed Internet Access with ADSL2/2+, backward compatible to ADSL
- 802.11g Wireless AP with WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK Support (BiPAC 7404VGP)
- Quality of Service for Traffic Prioritization and Bandwidth Management