A space-efficient, reliable and cost-effective KVM switch for multi-PC users. StarTech.com's SV411K is the reliable solution for call centre, help desk and SOHO environments and when integrating enterprise computer systems together. The SV411K is a reliable computer management tool that allows you to control multiple computers from one source, minimizing downtime by making connected computers and input devices available as soon as they are attached. A ready-to-use, out-of-the-box solution, the SV411K 4 port KVM switch kit comes complete with four reliable StarTech.com 3-in-1 cables to remove tangles and help organize your workspace. Cable ports are located at the rear of the SV411K providing easy, no-nonsense cable identification and organization. Ports are switched by pressing a button on the unit, or by entering a simple keyboard hot-key sequence. The StarView prevents boot-up errors by providing keyboard and mouse emulation to the non-selected PC. Its low cost, super small footprint design, and high 1920x1440 resolution display capability make this switch perfect for any application where reliability and cost-effectiveness are a necessity.
- All cables are connected to the rear for a more secure and neat connection
- Keyboard and mouse allow for hot plugging without having to turn either the KVM or the PC off
- Supports M/S IntelliMouse(Pro), Explorer, Optical mice
- Supports PS/2 keyboard and mouse emulation for error-free PC bootup
- Unique 3-in-1 cables included prevent keyboard and mouse connectors from becoming loose
- Connector Types: 2 x 6 DIN Female, 1 x High Density DB15 Female, 4 x High Density DB15 Male