Get more life out of your computer and maximise your existing investment by replacing your old hard drive with a Kingston SSDNow V300 solid-state drive. It's the most cost-efficient way to dramatically improve the responsiveness of your system - and it's less disruptive than migrating your data to a new system. SSDNow V300 features an LSI SandForce controller customised for Kingston and optimised for next-generation Flash memory to deliver the utmost in quality and reliability from two leading SSD brands. Because it's made with solid-state components and has no moving parts, it's shock-proof and withstands drops and bumps. SSDNow V300 is easy to install and available in kits that include all the accessories you'll need, including the software to clone your files and OS in minutes. It's backed by a three-year warranty, free technical support and legendary Kingston reliability.
- Faster - improves speed of loading applications and system boot up
- Reliable - with no moving parts, solid-state drives are less likely to fail than standard hard drives
- Economical - design optimised to make migrating to an SSD more affordable
- Convenient - all-in-one kits with all the components for easy installation
- Multiple capacities - to fit your workload
- Form factor - 2.5-inch drive available in 7.0mm with adapter to fit in 9.5mm systems
- Silent - cool and silent operation