Got a system with 3.3v expansion slots, but still looking to hang on to your older serial peripherals? Pick up the StarTech.com PCI2S5503V, a versatile two-port RS232 serial card that works in both 32/64-bit, 3.3v/5v PCI slots. Perfect for connecting serial modems, POS devices, PDAs, digital cameras, printers, ISDN terminal Adaptors and more, to your system. Installation is a breeze with support for Windows XP, ME, 2000, 98, 95, NT4, 3.1, DOS and Linux. Plus, IRQ sharing and a PCI plug and play interface, guarantee convenient, hassle-free connections. Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty and FREE LIFETIME tech support.
- 128 KByte FIFO buffer ensures fast data transfer while multitasking
- Compatible with 32/64-bit, 3.3v /5v PCI expansion slots
- Includes drivers for Linux and all versions of Windows
- IRQ sharing saves resources and eliminates conflicts
- Supports the RS-232 serial interface