Users may prevent motherboard damages due to dampness by enabling 'Dehumidifier Function'. When enabling Dehumidifier Function, the computer will power on automatically to dehumidify the system after entering S4/S5 state. Fast, Easy and Free - ASRock OMG technology allows you to establish an internet curfew or restrict internet access at specified times. Administrators are able to schedule the starting and ending hours of internet access granted to other users. Normally, ISPs (Internet Service Provider) will charge for internet curfew service. The service controls 'all' the PCs connected at home through network remotely but all the PCs in that network will be restricted to access the internet at pre-setup times. However, ASRock OMG is a free tool for controlling internet access of each single PC. Parents can easily control internet access through BIOS setup to protect their kids from using Internet at inappropriate time, and meanwhile, enjoy their own internet space.
- Supports ASRock DuraCap, Digi Power
- Supports AM3+ Processor, 8-Core CPU
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2100(OC)
- 2 x PCIe 2.0 x16 Slots, Support AMD Quad CrossFireX and CrossFireX
- 4 x USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 5 x SATA3, 1 x eSATA3
- Supports XFast 555, X-Boost, Fast Boot, Restart to UEFI, Dehumidifier, OMG, Internet Flash
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)