Buffalo Technology's Intelligent Power over Ethernet switches for small and medium businesses provide enough power to run IP cameras, and wireless access points - even power capacity for concurrent use of 2.4GHz and 5GHz with 1000Mbps bandwidth - and other power-hungry devices. And, with a Buffalo Switch in place, network administrators can rest assured with Buffalo's Loop Guard warning system. A loop occurs if there is more than one path between two endpoints - possible causes are multiple connections between two network switches, or, two ports on the same switch connected to each other. With Buffalo's Switches the offending port from which the loop originates is immediately shut down and the switch gives both a buzzer and LED alert. In the past administrators might spend a considerable amount of time detecting and locating such a problem, but with Buffalo's switches detection and location are just a blinking light and buzzing buzz away. But best of all, Buffalo Technology's Switches allow businesses to gradually grow as their needs expand. PoE enables flexible placement far from power outlets and thereby helps reduce wiring infrastructure costs. Buffalo's PoE switches have additional advanced features including VLAN, and come with 8, 16, or 24 ports - all of which are PoE.
- SNMP support
- PoE gives small, medium, and large businesses room to grow with easy and flexible placement
- Best-suited Gigabit PoE switch for IEEE802.11n high speed wireless LAN
- PoE+ supports Network Cameras or other devices that require high-power
- Buzzer and LED loop guard
- Supported USB flash recovery eliminates or greatly reduces down-time